Skip to main content

Saving money on fuel


Image courtesy of think4photop at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Hello readers, so today I will be telling you how to save money on fuel. I had to carry out a brief research for you all. I also learnt from it. Here are what I came up with

1. Do not speed up your car cause it burns fuel  so try not to drive your car too fast.

2. Do not warm your car for more than 30 seconds. Anything more than that will waste your fuel.

3. Do not use your brakes excessively, cause that will also help you burn your fuel.

4. You should buy your fuel in the morning,  cause as the weather condition gets hotter the density falls  therefore reducing the amount of fuel you get from the pump.

5. Diesel is more efficient than petrol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid Mubarak

Hope you have a good one

How can your strategy be successful

Hello readers, today I will be telling you about ways to make your strategy a successful one. The scope is your strategy must be fit, in other words your strategy must be consistent with the environment your business operates in. When I say environment, I am talking about both external and internal environments. Thus, you must understand the political, economic, socio-cultural, technological and legal environments your business operates in. The environmental protection that affects your organisation must also influence you when formulating your strategy. Therefore, PESTEL analysis can be used to understand the external environment of your business. The internal environment also needs to be understood, as your strategy must also be in alignment with the internal environment. Understanding your internal environment will help you know the resources your business has, the capabilities of your business as well as the structure and system. The SWOT analysis can be used to help y...

The Istikharah Prayer

Hello readers , today I will be telling you about the Istikharah prayer. It is a prayer of guidance. When you want to make a major decision in your life, it is best you seek Allah's guidance. You should always pray to Allah to guide you through the right path in your daily activities. Istikharah prayer is recommended for a major decision such as getting married, starting a business and others. How do you perform the Istikhara prayer? Make two rakats (Nafila). During your first rakat, after reciting Surat Fatiha recite Surat Ikhlas, during your second rakat  after reciting Surat Fatiha recite Surat Kaafirun. After saying Asalam Alaykum Waramatullahi to the right and then the left recite this: "Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi-ilmika wa astaqdiruka biqudra-tika, wa as'aluka min fadlikal Azeemi fainnaka taqdiru wa la aqdiru, wa ta'lamu wa la a'alamu, wa Anta Allamul-Ghuyubi, Allahum-ma in kunta ta'lamu anna  [then mention the thing to be decided] khairun ...