Skip to main content

Quran 2:122-124



Asalam alaykum

"O Children of Israel! Remember My blessing which I bestowed upon you, and that I have favored you over all people. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another soul in any way, and no ransom will be accepted from it, and no intercession will benefit it, and they will not be helped. And when his Lord tested Abraham with certain words, and he fulfilled them. He said, “I am making you a leader of humanity.” He said, “And my descendants?” He said, “My pledge does not include the wrongdoers.”"Quran 2:122-124

Ma salam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eid Mubarak

Hope you have a good one

How can your strategy be successful

Hello readers, today I will be telling you about ways to make your strategy a successful one. The scope is your strategy must be fit, in other words your strategy must be consistent with the environment your business operates in. When I say environment, I am talking about both external and internal environments. Thus, you must understand the political, economic, socio-cultural, technological and legal environments your business operates in. The environmental protection that affects your organisation must also influence you when formulating your strategy. Therefore, PESTEL analysis can be used to understand the external environment of your business. The internal environment also needs to be understood, as your strategy must also be in alignment with the internal environment. Understanding your internal environment will help you know the resources your business has, the capabilities of your business as well as the structure and system. The SWOT analysis can be used to help y...

The Istikharah Prayer

Hello readers , today I will be telling you about the Istikharah prayer. It is a prayer of guidance. When you want to make a major decision in your life, it is best you seek Allah's guidance. You should always pray to Allah to guide you through the right path in your daily activities. Istikharah prayer is recommended for a major decision such as getting married, starting a business and others. How do you perform the Istikhara prayer? Make two rakats (Nafila). During your first rakat, after reciting Surat Fatiha recite Surat Ikhlas, during your second rakat  after reciting Surat Fatiha recite Surat Kaafirun. After saying Asalam Alaykum Waramatullahi to the right and then the left recite this: "Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi-ilmika wa astaqdiruka biqudra-tika, wa as'aluka min fadlikal Azeemi fainnaka taqdiru wa la aqdiru, wa ta'lamu wa la a'alamu, wa Anta Allamul-Ghuyubi, Allahum-ma in kunta ta'lamu anna  [then mention the thing to be decided] khairun ...